Monday, July 18, 2016

Still Loving It

Still Loving It

After twenty years in my dream house in Hope, I've settled in to my condo in Chilliwack. Six months and I'm still loving it. 




Foyer
Manitoba Artist Ioyan Mani
Noel Wuttunee's Chi-Pay


One of the Feature Walls
Every Picture Tells a Story





Living Room


The View from my Desk

The CanLit Corner

Room for Thrift Store Finds
(the writing says Courage)


Lots of Places to Walk to (Salish Park by the FVRL)

The Drum I Made at the Harrison Festival
(Drum Circle at the Cultural Centre)

Seniors Bus Tours

Cascade Falls



Westminster Abbey in Mission


Mary & the Angels



Still Able to Show my former Homestay Student
More Canadian Culture


No comments:

BLUE MOON

Lee Child. BLUE MOON. Delacorte, 2019. A find at the thrift store, perfect for these spring days busy with taxes and cleaning. Jack Reacher...