Sunday, September 13, 2020

BEST KEPT SECRET

 Jeffrey Archer. BEST KEPT SECRET. Audio book. 

Audio book was a gift. My first audio book, and my first Jeffrey Archer. Technically, listening was a problem on the PC because the CD kept repeating and I was not sure when the chapter ended. Worked much better on the laptop. The readers were good. The man sounding obnoxiously posh. The female I think the younger woman from Silent Witness, Emelia Fox? 

Story combines family history, politics, and international intrigue, with an ending you have to get to. 

Not sure if I will get into the audio habit. Would work well if driving long distances. Otherwise, as with radio, sometimes my attention wanders when listening, and that's not good, especially for a mystery. 



No comments:

INDIGENOUS RELATIONS: INSIGHTS, TIPS & SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE RECONCILIATION A REALITY

Joseph, Bob with Joseph, Cynthia F. INDIGENOUS RELATIONS: INSIGHTS, TIPS & SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE RECONCILIATION A REALITY . Indigenous Rel...