Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Cure for Insomnia - 2011 - Reading


Reading

I'm reading a novel right now which is about the same thing, documenting a life for future generations. Pulitzer Prize-winning Gilead, by Marilynne Robinson who is from Idaho which makes me consider her "local" as there are some border crossings in BC which take you directly into Idaho. Can't remember if it's Trail, Salmo? Oops, the map says Creston or Yahk. I do set myself an annual goal to try to read 52 books in the year. I'm a bit behind because one "academic" title I'm reviewing for Prairie Fire magazine took me days longer than usual. Right now I'm pushing #47 or 48. Do I adjust the goal to 50, or do I go to the library and borrow some children's books? Ted Harrison's Yukon Alphabet has been on my list for a while. Hmmm.


No comments:

INDIGENOUS RELATIONS: INSIGHTS, TIPS & SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE RECONCILIATION A REALITY

Joseph, Bob with Joseph, Cynthia F. INDIGENOUS RELATIONS: INSIGHTS, TIPS & SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE RECONCILIATION A REALITY . Indigenous Rel...